Sunday, January 7, 2007

Something Doesn't Sound Right

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/258878527.html

If you are actually able to unzip this man's penis, there's something anatomically wrong with the man. Most penises I've seen don't have zippers (and even if they did, they're not really big enough to store anything).

After the author pumps your mouth, he will deep it. Despite the fact that deep isn't a verb, how will he deep you? Very messy.

Did you know you love all your holes filled by pumping cock? Well, you do. And I don't see how that's possible unless this dude has several penises in various places throughout his body.

I've mentioned this before, but I don't think this man can ejaculate as much as he's fantasizing. Unless this dude has several penises in various places throughout his body, one of which has a zipper. And why does this dude want cum all over his own body? And how the hell would he get it on his own ass?

I'm not turned on so much as curious to see this alien robot creature with many penises and a zipper.

Turn you on? - m4w - 46 (Upper West Side)


Reply to: pers-258878527@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-07, 8:56AM EST


I want you to kneel and unzip my cock for your hot mouth. I will pump your mouth and deep it -- real messy. I will explode in your mouth, on your tits, in your pussy, and ass. I want you to raise your ass in the air and spread your ass cheeks so I can finger your ass hole. I will lube your ass while you beg for me to pump it hard. You love all your holes occupied by pumping cock. I want you to take my hard swollen cock in your mouth and swallow it all to the balls. Sex is hot, sweaty, and nonstop bucking, grinding and squirting for an afternoon with multiple orgasms for both. I want you to get my cock hard again and again. I will lick you all over and eat you hot wet juicy pussy till you squirt. Sex is ended in total exhaustion with cum all over our bodies. I will work you out sexually, hard deep. I will teach you how to work my prostate. Ready for it? I am a single male, 46 years old, fit, 5'9" dirty blond, blue eyes, 180 lbs.

No comments: