Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I can't work you unless you help me

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/270448688.html

The author of this ad is looking to have very mature and freaky woman who enjoys having a great time. So far, okay.

What becomes weird is the author's frequent use of the word "great."

Great #1: The woman must enjoy having a great time. Great = really good.
Great #2: The woman must want a great man. Great = really good.
Great #3: Said man will pound a great out of your nice tight hold. Great = ?

I'm inclined to say "shit" but I don't know if a man can pound "a shit" out of you. That doesn't sound right. Whatever a great is, he'll pound one, not two, of them out of you. Also, if you're mature and freaky, I doubt that hole is really still tight. Just a guess.

If you're up for losing a great, get at the author one.. Get what at him? I suggest a great.

LET ME WORK YOU - m4w


Reply to: pers-270448688@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-29, 8:40PM EST


I AM BLACK MALE WHO IS LOOKING TO HAVE VERY MATURE
AND FREAKY WOMAN WHO ENJOYS HAVING A GREAT TIME AND
WOULD LIKE A GREAT MAN TO POUND A GREAT OUT OF YOUR NICE TIGHT HOLE IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT GET AT ME ONE..

No comments: