Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Bad Parenting

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/cas/259758208.html

If your kid ends up like this, you are a bad mommy. Maybe you should have thought twice before raising a kid in New Jersey. The toxic chemicals in the air alone will mess him up.

So what that I am your son?, he asks. Mommy, I hope you can field that question. Also, while you're packing this kid some lunchables, teach little Timmy how to spell luscious.

No, on second thought, don't use that word around him.

Also, if your son can smell your vagina fom wherever he is, you need to start showering.

Mommy! I love you so much! - m4w


Reply to: pers-259758208@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-08, 11:23PM EST


So what that I am your son! How could anyone not desire you mommy! Your lusious lips are so kissable, your magnificent breasts beg to be fondled and caressed and I can smell mommy's pussy fom here! How can I deny that I want you ! How can I resist you mommy!

No comments: