Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Great Advice!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cas/271083974.html

Things I've learned by reading this ad:

1) Whoever used to go down on this woman somehow involved his feet. Maybe this is why she doesn't enjoy receiving oral sex.
2) Guys think women want foreplay but they really want to be tied up.
3) Women don't like flowers. Instead, it would be far less creepy to plant a woman a tree. Women care a lot about the green house effect and not about the fact that, holy shit, why is there an evergreen in the middle of my apartment?
4) Like my mom always told me, if i want a woman to go down on me, wash it off, first, please, keep it CLEAN!! Then maybe we'll (and by we'll, my mom meant herself which was a little scarring) stop playing w. our dildoes and play w. you instead.

The Tease is here to taunt you - w4m - 29


Reply to: pers-271083974@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-30, 11:41PM EST


Yes, I am teasing you, making you horny, and then running away to hide. But I'll tell you this before you start sending me angry emails...
I have never had AIDS (get tested regularly)
Never had syphilis, gonorrhea, HPV, whatever other sexually transmitted diseases you can think of..so this reading your replies and then deciding to stay home to play with my sex toys thing makes some sense after all. And by the way, I hate feet and I don't like you to go down on me. I'd much rather go down on you. And I'd rather that you tie me to the bed and fuck me like a man to get my juices flowing rather than all this touchy-feely foreplay stuff that you guys think women want. And by the way, don't give us flowers. Plant a tree instead. Flowers die and dont' help the green house effect. And like your mom always told you, if u want a woman to go down on you, wash it off, first, please, keep it CLEAN!!Then maybe we'll stop playing w. our dildoes and play w. you instead. Lick, suck and play while you grab our hair.

No comments: