Sunday, January 7, 2007

Let me count the ways

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/258906451.html

You will climax an inordinate number of times. You will want to stop at five, but no! I will defy all proper and reasonable limits. I will make you orgasm three billion times. It will be crazy!

This guy's amazing technique involves just laying between your legs and lookin' for like 30 minutes. "Golly! Look at all 'em hairs!" You excited yet?

The author ends the ad by speculating something about you, as he knows you pretty well. He guesses that you would like nothing better than to have a stranger from the internet go down on you every day for several hours. Nothing, he notes, is better than orgasming.

Here are things that I'd like/want more:
  1. The same thing the author described, plus five thousand dollars
  2. The same thing the author described, but from an attractive celebrity
  3. Fame
  4. Love
  5. X-Ray vision and/or the ability to fly

How will I worship your pussy - m4w


Reply to: pers-258906451@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-07, 10:58AM EST


I would love to worship your pussy and make you climax an inordinate number of itmes. I do not want to reveal everything to you because something should be left to the imagination. However, I could get into lying between your legs and at first just look at your very luscious and sexy pussy maybe touching your inner thighs and mabye kissing all around your pussy but not really tasting you yet. Will you get wet if I just look and admire how nice your pussy looks. Can I do this for maybe half an hour or so. I do not even know if I can resist because you know how much I love eating pussy. Have you known other men like me who really get into eating pussy as much as me. Then I will eventually start to lick, kiss, touch your pussy all over, tongue fuck you and then I will gently start to taste and swallow your pussy juices. I just love pussy juices. It tastes so wonderful and then as I keep eating you get even more lubricated and evenutally you will start to have your first orgasm while I am also touching your very hard breasts and erect nipples while furiously eating your out as you writhe in ultimate pleasure. I just want to keep pleasuring your and enjoy your experession as you keep cumming many many times while I finger, lick ,suck and eat your very wet pussy. Oh you want to cum and I want to make you cum so i will just eat, lick and suck and kiss and finger fuck your pussy for as long as you want me to. A I think if you could you would love to have your pussy eaten out several hours every day because nothing is better than cumming.

No comments: