Saturday, January 6, 2007

I'll wait for a free one to come along

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/258335313.html

The author claims she is disease free. Apparently a fungal infection is not a disease. Hopefully the author isn't also hiding crabs and herpes under the belief that those aren't diseases either. Isn't her whole deal that she has a disease?

She then begins to auction off the right to smell her vagina like she was on QVC. She calls it "truly a classic," like it was a Collector's Plate from the Franklin Mint. She also claims it to be a CL first. Apparently it is not. Another CL poster writes:
That's not a first or very crafty its called chunking and lot of people on CL are into it. I met an obese woman who had a yeast infection for several weeks and didn't wash her punanny and wore rubber panties for the whole time and then posted I lapped it all up and she told me there two guys coming over after me. Chunking is awesome. Once you taste chunk you can't live without it.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/258365130.html

Secondly, the fact that no one on the internet has done something before is so totally not a reason to sniff a diseased vagina. If anything, you should avoid doing anything that not even someone on the internet has never done before.

Lastly, it's terrible that the author charges for this service. Sadly, the fact that capitalism screws over the yeast infection fetishists remains overlooked in the study of economics.

Do you have a Yeast infection fetish??? Wanna touch , smell? - w4m - 25


Reply to: pers-258335313@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-05, 10:56PM EST


I am disease free,
i took some antibiotics for the flu and the damn medicine left me with a freakin yeast infection for a couple of days. if anyone is interested , let me know.. and yes you need roses for this one, lots of damn roses.. this is truly a classic and prob a Craigs list first.

And for the losers who are gonna email me, and say how disgusting I am ,,hell i aleady know, at least I can be crafty even if I am out of female commission for a while.

No comments: