Monday, January 8, 2007

Poor Marketing

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cas/259275557.html

HEY WHAT UP

I feel this ad would get more responses if it advertised itself differently. Maybe play down the "send a picture of yourself on the toilet to strangers on the internet" aspect and play up the "threesome with young asian chicks" component.

Fro me, that a bit hotter than having to explain to my coworkers why pictures of me on a toilet are flying around the internet and, with my luck, landing in their inboxes.

would like to see a pic of a guy sitting on the toilet - w4m - 24


Reply to: pers-259275557@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-08, 2:45AM EST


HEY WHAT UP, would like to se a pic of a guy sitting on the toilet, fro me that hot, besides that are there any guys who ever wanted to be with 2 asian females at the sme time, hit us back

No comments: