Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I don't think you need to do that

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cas/263537465.html

The author of this ad is looking for all the sexy, pretty, fat women. I feel like, to a certain extent, this is like looking for all of the dry water or all of the elderly infants. I also feel like it's not like there's one secret underground bunker where sexy, overweight women are hiding. If there was, it would be a large enough bunker that its location wouldn't be too much of a secret.

The author then offers to eat the heavy woman's lunch. Is that really a problem for a woman? If you're a BBW, I'm guessing lunch-eatery isn't a field you need a stranger's help in.

Where are the Sexy, Pretty BBWs? - m4w - 38


Reply to: pers-263537465@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-16, 12:48PM EST


Black male 38 years old, seeks the company of a curvy, sexy, pretty BBW. I will eat your lunch and kiss your ass real good and then make passionate love to you. Please send your pic and number and let's get together. I have a nice big, black cock and I want to give it to a big, sexy, curvy BBW. Race is unimportant, please be at least 30 yrs old.

No comments: