Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Did anyone order low expectations?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/260296459.html

Sometimes I feeling dirty, but I'd have to be feeling pretty stupid if I'd want to be serviced in the back of a dark delivery truck with a stranger from the internet. "Hi," I'd greet the stranger, "I'm here for the date rape."

Somehow the author thinks that photos would ruin this "chance" encounter. Note to author: what makes something chance is not planning it out beforehand.

Getting a dream person is BS, if you ask this stranger. I only wish he shared more insights on love with me, possibly in the back of his delivery truck.

Is he handsome? "No." In quotation marks. Which may mean no-ish or something. He not Adonis or ugly, which on the internet, means he ugly.

Delivery man - m4w (Greenwich Village)


Reply to: pers-260296459@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-09, 11:48PM EST


If you feeling dirty and want to be serviced in the back of a delivery truck, want home delivery, or are willing to travel the west village vicinity then pay attention. This is a chance for a chance encounter no strings attached. Not asking for photos, although welcome, because this is a chance encounter. Not into the filling out a questionnaire with photos. Save that for the ones looking for that "dream" person. BS if you ask me. Just send in your fantasies and lets make it happen. And "no" I not Adonis or ugly. Just an average guy. If your serious then let me know.

No comments: