Monday, January 29, 2007

The Smallest Loser

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/270134983.html

Do you really want to win a flattest chest contest? At the age of 50, I'm sure the author of this ad gets hot by being with a woman at all, so turning this dude on shouldn't be too much of a challenge.

Also, did the author need to say women only? Like maybe some dude would say "Hey! I don't have boobs at all! Where's my romantic dinner?" And legally, the author would be forced to take Joe Shmo with a flat chest to a candlelit dinner at Per Se.

This man is smart. That's why he doing this search.

Flattest chest contest (women ONLY) - m4w - 50 (Upper East Side)


Reply to: pers-270134983@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-29, 11:40AM EST


I get hot by being with a woman who has tiny boobs. So that's why I doing my search. The prize by the way is a romantic, sexy dinner at the restaurant of your choice. If you are cute and flat enough, you can even pick the city outside of NYC, or we can do it here. I'm a 6'2", 190, athletic and attractive guy. Totally D&D free, smart, fun and funny and serious about this.

No comments: