Saturday, January 6, 2007

xoxoxo

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cas/258341800.html

The author of this ad is an 18 year old boy who wants to finally rid himself of his virgenity, so he can finally fit in with his friends and be a "real man."

It's hard being a virgen. If you do anything for another person this year, don't give money for humanitarian relief in Darfur. Don't contribute money for cancer research. And please, for the love of God, don't volunteer to help elderly shut-ins. And please please please don't teach this 18 year old E.B. White a single lesson on English grammar or spelling.

Instead, take it (his virgenity) awyw from him. He will give u wat eva u want. Unless you want a woman, because if he could get one of those, he'd have gotten it for himself presumably. But I'm sure this high school senior is totally hooked up and able to get you anything your heart desires.

He ends his ad with "xoxoxo." This was how my mom used to end her notes to me that were tucked into my lunches in kindergarten. Somehow it seemed less profoundly awkward coming from her, and there's very little more profoundly awkward than notes from your mom tucked into your lunch.

help me an will give u wat eva u need - m4w - 18


Reply to: pers-258341800@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-05, 11:13PM EST


im a virgen if take it awyw from me I will give u wat eva u want any age race please send a pic & contect info please help me thanx xoxoxo

No comments: