Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Chronology Expert

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/271081963.html

A rundown of the evening in chronological order:
  1. This dude looks at your vagina for the first time. He is then turned on.
  2. "The final reveal" which I'm guessing is when you take you finally take your panties off, which seems to contradict what just happened.
  3. You won't know what to expect
  4. You expect explosive orgasms. Many.
  5. You don't know what will happen.
  6. You read what will happen online and you're naked with this dude so you'd have to be retarded not to know what's going to happen.
  7. Despite the fact that the author knows you may be nervous, he "want[s] to make you feel like a sex object or even as a piece of meat."
  8. Despite the fact that the final reveal has already taken place, the author awaits seeing "more of your skin and then your totally naked body." Maybe you're still wearing a scarf or something.
  9. You have visible goosebumps on your vagina. You should show those to a doctor. Preferably not one you met on CL.
  10. "While this is going on I will be wondering what your pussy looks like." Despite the fact that he's seen you naked and specifically your vagina like twice already.
  11. "Then I will have you lay on your back while my hands start touching you from head to toe, around your neck, feel in your ass crack and also massage and touch your back. The I will be massaging and touching your before asking you to lay on your back." I mean come on, is he even paying attention?
  12. [I won't tell you what happens next]...[I hope you enjoy receiving oral sex]

You will get naked and then I will have my way with you :) - m4w (Midtown)


Reply to: pers-271081963@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-30, 11:36PM EST


To start things off, I want to slowly remove your clothing while looking you over. I want to see you in your bra and panties. Then in your panties before the final reveal and I see your pussy for the first time. It will turn me on. You may be nervous or very aroused and have no idea what to expect, but know you want to have many explosive orgasms because you are already incredibly turned on but still have no idea what will happen.

I want to make you feel like a sex object or even as a piece of meat as I eagerly await finally seeing more of your skin and then your totally naked body. How would you feel being naked while I am still dressed. Do you like getting naked because you know how much I want to see your erect nipples, goosebumps on your skin and then your pussy.

While this is going on I will be wondering what your pussy looks like. How will you feel revealing yourself to me knowing that once you are totally nude and in the flesh in front of me, that I will look you over from head to toe. Are you the type to spread your legs and let me look or even though you are an exhibitionist, you are still a bit uncomfortable totally spreading in front of a man you just meet.


Then I will have you lay on your back while my hands start touching you from head to toe, around your neck, feel in your ass crack and also massage and touch your back. The I will be massaging and touching your before asking you to lay on your back. At that point I will ask you to spread your legs and then I will just lay between your legs and look at your pussy before examining and toucing the rest of your body. How will you be feeling at this point. Then I will eventually touch your breasts and nipples and then start touching your inner thigh and then back to your nipples. And now you must be wondering what I will do next, but for you to find out, you must write to me and tell me about yourself and what interests you. But I will tell you, that if you enjoy having your pussy eaten, you will totally enjoy my company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this post = amazing