Thursday, February 1, 2007

something....something else????

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cas/271598144.html

I don't know if Fairfield, CT is the worst town on Earth to be alive. I think I could name a worse one.

I'm trying to understand this stream-of-consciousness: all inclusive of party in my mouth, party with "cock"tails, party re: get me the hell out of this place. Here's my best guess:.

Somewhere before the elipsis were the words "I'm inviting you to a party." These words were cut out by the elipsis, perhaps because our 35 year old Fairfieldian was too bored to quote them. Included in said party is a penis, which I don't understand, since this is a woman who is presumably bored and alone, so where is this penis she promises us? Is it our own penis? If so, you can't really promise stuff at a party that you yourself don't have. The party description then breaks into office memo format with a re:. Somehow, by having "cock"tails, we can get her the hell out of this place. I don't think you need a penis martini to get out of Fairfield.

i'm bored in fairfield......want to party????? - w4m - 35


Reply to: pers-271598144@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-31, 10:54PM EST


seriously......is this the worst town on earth to be alive????? I would love it if someone else wanted to party like I do right now.....all inclusive of party in my mouth, party with "cock"tails, party re: get me the hell out of this place...."if it's the last thing we ever do"......any one interested, like now????

pic 4 pic....and u won't be disappointed.

promise

No comments: