Friday, February 2, 2007

Innocent Means Weird

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/272222019.html

The author is self aware enough to realize he sounds like a freak. Luckily, that's fine with him.

So what happens in this guy's fantasy is that he meets you at lunch "when I know on your door and you let me inside to warm up."

Somehow he's meeting you at "lunch" which involves you being inside of your apartment and him being outside of it. That's not "lunch," that's "you being at home."

Also, he wants to know on your door. If this is knowing in the Biblical sense, he wants to have sex on your door, interrupted only when you let him inside to warm up (though shouldnt sex with your door have made him warm enough?)

His "I remove a piece of clothing, you do the same," thing assumes you're wearing an equal number of articles of clothing. Otherwise there's going to be an awkward thing at the end where one person just strips. Luckily the awkwardness of that will be dwarfed by the spontaneous massage/masturbation-fest.

Innocent fun - m4w - 28 (Chelsea)


Reply to: pers-272222019@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-02-02, 8:39AM EST

I realize I'm going to sound like a freak, and well, that's fine with me. I want to meet you at lunch when I know on your door and you let me inside to warm up. We talk briefly then I say "shhhhh," and slowly start to undress you. For each piece of clothing I remove you do the same with mine until we're both standing there completely naked and vulnerable. Two strangers taking advantage of a city of anonymity. Our hands explore and we stare into each other's eyes. We don't kiss, we don't fuck, we just massage each other until we can't control ourselves any longer and are about to explode, then we masturbate together. When we're done we clean each other off, get dressed, and possibly never see each other again. I'm 28, 5'10" in shape and very attractive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I rather like to think that at the end one of the two is still wearing mittens, or something like that. I think the rule should be that if two people aren't wearing the same number of articles of clothing the one with more on has to leave the surplus on during sex.