Friday, February 2, 2007

I Guess I'm a Fugitive

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/272217689.html

You're looking for me? Why? Why me?

The author of this ad is looking for traveling cuckolds, which I guess is the awesome name of some college a capella group. (We're the Travelling Cuckolds! Behold our cover of Don't You Forget About Me).

The author is both real AND not a phony. What a combination. He's into intense pleasing while respecting one's limits. I'm totally into respecting one's limits. Some of my best memories are of limits I totally respected back in college. In the hobbies section of my facebook profile, it totally says "respecting one's limits." It's just so fun.

Anyway, we should me for drinks.

Im Looking for You!!!!!! - m4w - 50 (Midtown)


Reply to: pers-272217689@craigslist.org
Date:2007-02-02, 8:18AM EST

Hello, I'm looking for traveling cuckolds visiting NY or bored and lonely wifes and singles living in NY. for fun times with a nice caring honest man. I'm real and not a phony.I'm into intense pleasing while respecting ones limits.Lets me for drinks.

No comments: