Wednesday, January 17, 2007

World's Worst Civil Rights Activist

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cas/263340210.html

I feel that the Civil Rights movement has fielded a leader whose message and eloquence doesn't really match those of Dr. King.

The bold author of this ad writes another holiday themed sex ad, and I'm not really a fan of those in general. But come on. Martin Luther King day? It's not even like you have the family related stress of Christmas or Thanksgiving to get out of your system. Come now.

Honestly, there's probably a better way to commemorate the work of a civil rights pioneer than coke and vicodin. At the very least, don't limit yourself to drugs that are a white powder and a white pill. If your illegal drugs are all white, then you're missing the whole point of the civil rights movement.

Just likea sermon by Dr. King, the oration ends with an emphatic AMEN... I mean NO MEN.

"I have a Dream" that you are skiing with Me & Tina - m4w - 27


Reply to: pers-263340210@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-16, 12:06AM EST


I have a dream that 1 day, I will not be judged by the color of my skin, but on the quality of my instruction... I have a dream! Do you Dream?
Plz send pic with response
NO MEN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm you should post more.
<3,
Blyvitz