Friday, April 13, 2007

Wisdom cums with age

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cas/310767109.html

The author of this ad is a little older, and thus a little more mature.

She needs someone to ease the throbbing between her legs. She wants you to help her get a small butt fuck going. Not a big butt fuck, nothing serious.

She apparently has pirate ancestry when she writes, "Help me use a dildo in me pussy" Yarr! Ahoy matey! She wants "trash talk stimulation," which I guess would go something like "You're old! Get out of the bed!" and would somehow egg her on.

Spanking ok. No hitting. Riddle me that, Batman.

The author needs sex and she needs it soon. Or else who knows what she'll become?

Wet and wanting - w4m - 50


Reply to: pers-310767109@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-12, 4:04PM CDT


Need someone to ease the throbbing between my legs. Need big man with staying power to massage pussy till I scream. Mouth music necessary. Finger fucking good for dessert. I need to cum a lot. You must be d/d-free. Some 420 ok. Some alcohol ok. Don't want to talk. Also want trash talk stimulation. Talk the talk, walk the walk, fuck me until I scream and then don't stop. Make me beg. Finger me in the ass. Help me get a small butt fuck going. Help me use a dildo in me pussy while you butt finger me would make me your slave. Spanking ok. No hitting. My juices are dripping like made. I'm a screamer anyway so my place is ok. I also like to be on top for maximum thrusting but would do bottom for a 12+ incher.

Let me know what your best moves are. I need sex and I need it soon. If you're good and get me satisfied, may lead to long-term physical only relationship. Don't talk to me. Just whip out that big juicy schlong, let me see those veins pulse and let's get it on and in.

No comments: