Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pinocchia

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/stp/317935578.html

I am tired of the 9 to 5 of the day. I could really use someone to relax me away nonsexually.

Luckily I can email this doll. Now I know what you're saying... how can a doll type or receive email, let alone relax me away nonsexually? The author her/itself anticipates skepticism and mollifies her nonbelievers by saying "just wait and see."

Only serious inquire, please. Only people who seriously need an inanimate foreign object to relax them away nonsexually should email her/it.

What part of Portugal is this doll from? The part that doesn't know how to spell Portuguese correctly. Who should you ask for when you "contact this ad?" Ask for ,me, of course.

The last guy I know who befriended a living European doll ended up eaten by a whale. If this doesn't sound like the basis of a firm platonic friendship, I don't know what does.

PORTUGESE DOLL - w4m - 21 (Midtown East)


Reply to: pers-317935578@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-24, 2:09PM EDT


TIRED AFTER THE 9 TO 5 OF THE DAY

JUST EMAIL ME ,I CAN RELAX YOU AWAY

[THIS IS A NON-SEXUAL AD]
ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRE

IM A PORTUGESE DOLL,JUST WAIT AND SEE

CONTACT THIS AD ASK FOR ,ME

No comments: