Tuesday, April 17, 2007

About 4 cubits

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cas/313321797.html

I'm unsure as to why this woman is posting on casual encounters. Is she looking for an explanation, or anonymous sex? Were she looking for the latter, she would be well-advised to stick to the basics, like "5-foot-4, 330 lb BBW in Brooklyn looking for NSA sex with blonde guy." Instead, she's trying to get all cute, and ask questions, without actually specifying how large she is. It won't work. I know, because whenever I pretend to be a fat chick trolling the internet for some love, dudes never get back to me when I don't give specifics. Believe me, I do this all the time.

When you Guys Say BBW How Big Do You Actually Mean?!? - w4m


Reply to: pers-313321797@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-17, 12:08AM EDT


Well the title pretty much says it all. Do you mean Big as in Rosie ODonnell Big, big as in Monique (the comedian big) or big/full figured like with a shape still?

I dont think I get the term, please help!


No comments: