Monday, April 16, 2007

Tougher than Carmen Sandiego

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/309782027.html

The author of this ad wants to know where the European men are hiding.

Where? Hmmm.... It's not as if every map or globe has a big land mass labeled EUROPE on it, telling you exactly where a gigantic continent full of European men is.

EUROtrip - w4m


Reply to: pers-309782027@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-11, 1:46AM EDT


i want a sexy european man who has that suave aura surrounding him, where you guys hiding at?! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think polite post. Especially the title attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I about the collection should secure more info then it has.