Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hugh Hefner, Jr.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cas/309284213.html

Hello ladies. The author of this ad, whom I will call Hugh Hefner because of his suave literary style and Chicago heritage, is looking for something slightly discreet. That's like keeping something "kind of a secret" or having "just a little bit of herpes."

Mr. Hefner is as used to posting ads here as he is with using the written English word, so he doesn't know what to ecpect. For example, he loves oral all day. Surprise the author by showing him why 24 hours of oral sex isn't a good idea.

The author is from wrigle field. When I google that, google asks me if I meant Wrigley Field. I did not, since this guy wrote "wrigle" twice and surely he knows where he lives.

The most perplexing part of the ad is "I stay near sox 35. 2 baseball fields and I don't even like baseball like that. I shouldn't have wrote that." I'm from outside of Chicago, so I don't know what sox 35 is, but Hef says he doesn't like baseball like that? Like what? More than a friend? And then he apologizes and says "I shouldn't have wrote that?" Do computers in Chicago have backspace keys?

He continues, "Older women please apply anyone younger than I." There's a sentence that could mean two entirely opposite things.

Hef proposes a list of reasons you'll like him:
  1. I read write and recite poetry. Based on how he wrote this ad, I can only imagine how great his poetry is. Also, he recites poetry? Who does that? And where?
  2. I dance(not for money but I shorely would). His first thought after "I dance" was "not for money." It takes a cultured guy to not realize that most dancers aren't stripping pole-dancers. But it takes an even more cultured guy to admit he'd be a stripper if he could.
  3. I got a nice stroke to my pelvis area. ? My best guess is that his brain is in his pelvis and as a result it was deprived of oxygen. That would explain a lot.
This guy is 4real (and not everyone is!). He'll bag a beautiful apllicant from a pool of millions of apllications. Belive me. Check it out.

4real apllicants only- m4w - 21


Reply to: pers-309284213@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-10, 10:04AM CDT


Hello ladies. I'm looking for something real and slightly discreet(depending on how hooked I get). Looks are not a major factor but you must have some attraction. I'm only looking to have a good friendship with benefits and just one person. I'm not used to posting adds here so I don't know what to ecpect. Suprise me. I'm into oral all day. I love eating pussy, love fucking long and good. I have no girlfriend so This one girl can get all of my attention. I am affectionate at times so I will cuddle and hug. Maybe such a friendship could turn out to a permanent relationship. I start work a 5 today. I don't have school today so I'm free after I get off. I'm near wrigle field. I got pictures to trade if you want to exchange. I stay near sox 35. 2 baseball fields and I don't even like baseball like that. I shouldn't have wrote that. Anyway Older women please apply anyone younger than I, I'm straight. I'm darkskinned 5"11 160lbs, low cut hair, I read write and recite poetry I dance(not for money but I shorely would)and I got a nice stroke to my pelvis area. belive me. I'm not looking for a 1 night stand. Check it out. Send a pic to get it started early or send a response and hopefully we could get it started another time. I will respond if you send me an e-mail.

No comments: