Sunday, April 15, 2007

Free association

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cas/312499908.html

There's something about this that reminds me of the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy, from what I remember, comes at night, takes a tooth, and leaves you a dollar or something for your troubles. This guy comes into your apartment at night and jerks off in your partner's underwear. I'm not sure how that relates to the tooth fairy, but I just can't shake the feeling.

watch me wear your wife or gfs underwear while shes out - 24


Reply to: pers-312499908@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-15, 5:21PM CDT


I want to sneak over while your gf or wife is out, and go through her panty drawer and put on a few things. You can watch, and j/o if you'd like. I'd happily also rub one out while I'm wearing her panties if you'd like to see that. If this sounds like fun to you, drop me a line!

No comments: