Monday, April 16, 2007

This guy must have a friend in Chicago

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/cas/312959861.html

Reminds me a lot of this dude. Maybe they should hang out. Although this guy has the courtesy to pay you, rather than sneak in and try on your underwear.

I wonder what you'd have to do to earn $100 from this guy.

I'll Buy Your Used Thongs - m4w - 34


Reply to: pers-312959861@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-16, 2:05PM EDT

Just like the title says. You stop by my place. You remove your pants, remove the thong (or panties) you've been wearing all day, give them to me, and I give you $25. No sex required or expected. You just have to do this in front of me so I know that you were really wearing them. I'll pay you $50 if you pee in them in front of me, and $75 if you masturbate to orgasm while wearing them in front of me.

I'm white, mid 30's, self-employed professional. If interested, shoot me an e-mail, attach your pic, and let me know when you want to do this. Can become a regular thing if we click. Great for CSI students as I'm very close by and free during the day.

No comments: