Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Get me out of the Gutter

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cas/309741660.html

I guess you're in the midwest when people drink pop and an extramarital affair can be just bowling. Back in New York, the bored have different things on their mind.

I like that the author knows "a good little bowling alley" tucked away somewhere far from the prying eyes of the community. It's a scandalous place where everyone in town takes their paramours for nights of forbidden bowling.

I don't think it's even AMF-approved.

Bored, Wanna bowl tonight? - m4w - 30


Reply to: pers-309741660@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-10, 10:50PM CDT


I know a good little bowling alley where we can have a few beers (or pops) and bowl a couple of games. Not looking for anything more really, just someone who likes to have fun and maybe hasn't in a while. I am married and would prefer you were too but that doesn't matter.

No comments: