Friday, April 6, 2007

Better than Jesus

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/307078338.html

The author of this ad feels that Good Friday can be improved. True, the day in its current form recognizes the heroic death of Jesus Christ for all of our sins, and that's good... but not great. Maybe a "pic for pic" and passionate "get together" can improve on Jesus' incomplete work.

What ever happened to the last guy who claimed to be bigger than Jesus?

Let's have a Great Friday - m4w (Upper West Side)


Reply to: pers-307078338@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-06, 9:57AM EDT


I have the day off (first one in a while) and thought I would try this. About me: I am white, well educated and considered attractive; brown hair/eyes, 6'1", 200lbs. I desire a passionate get together with an intelligent, confident woman. I am safe, drug & disease free, and have brown hair, hazel eyes. pic for pic

No comments: