Monday, April 9, 2007

Drink lots of water

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cas/308308452.html

Chicago week begins with this short but weird ad.

Let's assume I understand why this woman needs a man's help to pee her pants (it seems like a one woman job), I have no idea how a man's going to help her.

I know three methods of inducing pant-pee:
  1. Humor - But that's not humiliating, is it? Also, you'd have to be damn funny to make someone pee their pants through humor on command.
  2. Drinking lots of water - Again, this isn't the sort of thing you need a stranger on the internet to help you with
  3. While your friend is at a sleep-over, dipping their hand in warm water while they sleep - embarrassing, I guess, if you were twelve.
I think the most humiliating part of this experience would probably just be admitting to another human being that you thought this would be a good idea.

girl wants to be made to pee her pants - w4m - 26


Reply to: pers-308308452@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-08, 4:34PM CDT


I want someone to humiliate me by making me pee myself

No comments: