Tuesday, April 3, 2007

This here boob is pasty

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/305577212.html

The learned and scholarly author of this literary masterpiece needs him an older white women. Just one white women, please. What kind? I guess a fu@#!ing one. I think I can guess what letters the @ and # replaced (c and k?) but I'm stumped as to what the ! is covering up. Does the author want a fuckling white women, perhaps? Ile love to taste one of those, too.

The author is a fan of ALL CAPS, which he chooses to drop only when giving his abbreviated race: P. Rican.

The author is also confused about his age. In the title of the ad, he's 23, in the body he's 21. Also, in the substance of the ad he says he's P. Rican, but he writes it like he's a Tennessee Forest Dweller with a second grade education. Conflicts abound!

I NEED ME AN OLDER WHITE WOMEN - m4w - 23 (Union Square)


Reply to: pers-305577212@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-03, 6:38PM EDT


I'M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT. I NEED A FU@#!ING WHITE WOMEN. I NEVER HAD ME A WHITE LADY AND ILE LOVE TO TASTE IT. I'M A 21YR OLD P.Rican. I HAVE PICS AND I WILL TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN THE CITY. IF YOUR WHITE AND YOU WANT A GOOD TIME JUST REPLY. P.S. YOU MUST HOST.

No comments: