Friday, April 6, 2007

I shall want for nothing

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/307108678.html

I shall want for nothing. The author of this ad is want to suck himself. I couldn't find an online explanation for that idiom, but I think it means he doesn't want to blow himself, which is odd since most people would be intrigued by the possibility.

This ad is a combination of short succinct statements and a run-on sentence/erotic disaster.

First a command: You come here. Yes, sir!

Next: we don't talk/you fellate me/you bend over and we have sex/without talking I signal that I'm about to climax and you flip around and I ejaculate on your face/you leave (presumably without the opportunity to wash your face, making you the weirdest looking chick on the subway).

Next: Are you interested? How could I not be!? Between me doing all the work (including transporting myself to and from your apartment), receiving no pleasure in return, and not even talking to this weird stranger who came on my face, what's the possible downside?

Lastly: The author is 6 fit tall.

I am want to suck me - m4w - 30


Reply to: pers-307108678@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-06, 10:58AM EDT


You come here. We don't talk you go down on your knees and pull out my dick and suck it first and then you bend over and I fuck you I come on your face and you leave. let me know if you interested. I am 6 fit tall, 172 lbs.

No comments: