Friday, April 20, 2007

Megalomania gets me all hot and bothered, too

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cas/315354014.html

One of the things that frequently impresses me about the CL casual encounters community is the healthy sense of self-worth that most of these folks seem to have. You'd think that one's ego would be smarting a little bit because: 1) you have to go on the internet to get laid and 2) you actually went ahead and did it. But no, most of these people seem quite content.

This guy is a perfect example. His game-plan here seems to be: insult a broad class of women, make outrageous claims about himself, and they'll all come flocking, although it intrigues me that there are hundreds of "horny, barely-legal school girls" trolling casual encounters, using their "slut-senses" to seek out men who will likely insult them. And apparently this guy must be a real stud, because aside from referring to himself as "the Chosen One," he's through with all the other sluts and has returned to posting on CL.

Another plus: he ends his post with what seems to be a totally new injection: WOY!

Listen sluts... - m4w - 31


Reply to: pers-315354014@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-20, 9:40AM EDT


If you are reading this, you know you're a slut.

It's all well and good if your a slut, but you've got to be my slut for it to do me any good.

Email me a pic and tell me what you'll do for me.

Try to make a good first impression because I get hundreds of responses from horny, barely-legal school girls when I post on CL.

Somehow, using their slut-senses they just know I'm the "Chosen One".

The pimp-force is strong within me... Can you feel it tugging on your G-spot?

Gimme dat! WOY!

1 comment: