Thursday, August 30, 2007

Me Pretty One Day

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cas/409685173.html

Most of the author's friends say she has a good personality. Such an unbiased non-self-selecting pool has to be accurate! True friends would tell you, "You suck to be around and are a terrible person."

Then again, if your friends actually tell you "You have a good personality," that may just be code for "You're ugly."

The author of this ad demonstrates a mastery of second grade writing skills. She uses the following complex sentences:
  1. Im looking for some fun times.
  2. I am a nice looking girl with a pretty face.
  3. I have nice tits and loved to have them sucked on.
  4. I love to give oral to a man I am good at it too!
  5. I am an attractive woman.
  6. I have red hair.
  7. My breasts are size 42B and I am 5'7 tall.
  8. I live in Westchester.
Each of these sentences has a subject, a verb, often an adjective, and not much else. It's as if this was a sample sex ad from an introductory textbook from some "English for Casual Encounters" class.

Either that or this 22 year old has let her kid write the ad for her.

sexy single looking for casual sex - w4m - 22


Reply to: pers-409685173@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-30, 8:40AM EDT


Most of my friends say that i have a good personality and fun to be around. Im looking for some fun times. I am a nice looking girl with a pretty face. I have nice tits and loved to have them sucked on. I love to give oral to a man I am good at it too! I am an attractive woman. I have red hair. My breasts are size 42B and I am 5'7 tall. I live in Westchester. Not really looking for a relationship but if it happens then for sure ill go for it! Well I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: