Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Too Good To Be True

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cas/403364655.html, http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cas/403368137.html, and http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/403374064.html

These three ads purport to be from attractive, busy women who want no strings attached sex. They are from different parts of the city and have different color hair. I think this has to be someone's experiment though, testing who gets more replies (the brunette, the blonde, or the black hair or the queenswoman, the brooklynite, or the manhattanite).

The brunette only has brown. She never specifies hair. In a way, don't we all have brown? And who describes their hair as black? If you like the girl who does, right her back. The blonde is the type that will fuck you senseless before she exchanges phone numbers. I guess that type is "oddly more protective over her phone number than her vagina."

The ads are posted minutes apart from each other and all include breast size and hair color but do not include race. They all ask for some variation of fuckbuddy. Nothing provided is that specific.

It's a shame these hoaxes exist, unless they're for science. Then, at least share your findings, whoever you are.

I just want a friend with benifits - w4m - 28


Reply to: pers-403364655@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-22, 3:04PM EDT


I'm your typical busy professional, but what I have in mind doesn't take a lot of time. My hair is blonde. My breasts are size 34B and I am 5'5 tall. I'm the type who's prepared to fuck you senseless before we exchange phone numbers. Or names. When I'm at home alone, odds are I've brought work from the office with me. I like my partners to be willing to lay down the law since I've been very, very bad. For me a perfect Friday night is a discreet encounter with a hot friend. Feel free to drop me a line only if you're looking for some discreet fun with no strings attached. I live in Queens. Contact me if you want to hook up.

sex buddys with no strings attached - w4m - 20


Reply to: pers-403368137@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-22, 3:07PM EDT


I am a girl who is looking for fun. By that I don't mean exclusively sex, but it has to be a very big part of it. I like to have sex all the time. Here are my measurements. 5'7 tall. 36D breasts. I have black hair. I am interested in finding someone who is not scared to include the more personal side of sex like caressing, licking, giving each other a sensual massage, having a bath together etc One of the things I love is after having had mind shattering sex to fall asleep in each others arms to wake up there the next morning only to start over again... I like listening to music, going to the movies, reading books and magazines, fast cars or just chilling out. Looking for a man or woman around Brooklyn. Right me a message if your interested.

looking for a friend with benifits - w4m - 23 (Financial District)


Reply to: pers-403374064@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-22, 3:14PM EDT


I am a teacher and a big sports fan--my favorite is baseball. I live in Financial District. I am a very social person. I have brown, my breasts are 36C, and I am 5'5 tall. In the summer months I am almost always enjoying the outside I like to spend time with my friends and family. I can also be pretty girly. I love to get manicures and pedicures and I am never opposed to a spa day. I am an easy woman to please and just looking for a fuck buddy, not a soul mate. Contact me if you want to hook up.

No comments: