Sunday, August 26, 2007

What do you think?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/405273121.html

The author of this ad goes on the defensive pretty quickly.

Her major argument for not being a whore is that, after some dude's brother walked in on her having sex, she started doing both of them and she still wants more men and will go on the internet to find some.

What's saddest about this ad is that this girl just wants attention. At least she has the (for lack of a better word) balls to back up her big talk, but bragging about being a whore is just telling everyone what low self esteem you have. This in turn makes you kind of off limits to guys because it feels like taking advantage of someone.

Ideally, if your vagina really is hungry, either act all conservative and self assured or start stuffing food up there. I suggest the former.

THINK I'M A WHORE? - w4m - 28 (Gramercy)


Reply to: pers-405273121@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-24, 7:03PM EDT


This guy I know likes to share me with his 22 year-old younger brother.

It all started a couple of weeks ago, when his brother walked in while his older brother was fucking me. Now, they both do me at the same time all the time.

Do you think they think I'm a whore?

They just left, but I still want more. My pussy is so hungry lately.

I'm 28, 5-4, about 135 pounds and have long, brown hair and brown eyes.

Prefer company.

No comments: