Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Just barely heterosexual

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/391991479.html

This ad seeks a heterosexual encounter. However, the heterosexual encounter it describes is the bare minimum of what constitutes heterosexuality, inasmuch as it involves a w and a m.

The ad begins with wrestling, which is the starting point for much gaiety, from the nude muscle men of Ancient Greece, to the testosterone-sur-testosterone soap opera of the WWE, to foxy boxing.

The ad continues with the big blonde literally spanking the dominance and masculinity out of her past boyfriends. The author isn't interested in legitimate competition: she insists on a sparring partner who is physically incapable of beating her. What turns her on is the man losing: the man being essentially the woman in this dance around the obvious.

What I'm curious about is, if this is sexual (and I figure it is because it is on CL and because the author wants a cute guy), how can the man penetrate if he is pinned? The only way I can think of is if he is pinned by a girl with his back facing the floor, which isn't so much wrestling as it is just plain sad for both people involved.

Then again, getting beaten up by a girl who calls herself a bully is still the best chance a guy has for sex at 330a. It may be better to have loved and gotten beaten up than never to have loved at all.

Big Blonde Likes To Wrestle - w4m - 23 (Upper West Side)


Reply to: pers-391991479@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-08, 3:30AM EDT


I was physically active, playing sports in both high school and college. I
enjoyed both the exercise and the competition. Now that I'm out of college,
I'm looking for a way to replace what I received from sports. I've always enjoyed wrestling. My boyfriends were always afraid to wrestle me, because I'd
not only beat them, I'd spank them....And right now I'm between relationships.

I'm a big girl. I'm 6 feet tall and 202 pounds. And, believe it or not, I can
bench press my weight. I'm looking to wrestle cute guys who are no heavier
than 180. Why? Because I like winning and if I lose, I might lose my incentive
to continue wrestling. Also, in all honesty, I'm kind of a bully, and it's a
turn-on for me to pin guys to the floor. Very often I get off from pinning a
cute guy. As I mentioned before, I'm also into spanking, so you should be okay
with that. And if you win, you can spank me also. So....

No comments: