Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How I Met Your Mother

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/407781536.html

Hey Dad, tell us the story of how you met mom.

Well, gather round, kids. I always told your mom, she had me at "I am a complete whore." It all started when I read her online personal ad, posted at a little before midnight on a Monday. Sure I coulda gone for Not Your Average SWF or looking for my best friend, but my eyes drifted towards Stupid slut looking to be fucked and abused. I felt attracted immediately.

I quickly emailed her some tasks: marry me, bear my children, help raise them and nurture them. I also suggested a uniform: regular clothes. She looked disgusted, but as my slut slave, she had no choice.

And here we are today. And, my precious daughter, you remind me so much of your mom.

Stupid slut looking to be fucked and abused - w4m - 21


Reply to: pers-407781536@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-27, 11:47PM EDT


I am a complete whore that needs to be controlled completely. I will do anything you say and obey you unconditionally at all times. I am ready and willing to take abuse, pain, and humiliation for your entertainment. All my holes are open for you.

Please e-mail me the tasks you would have me complete for you, what my duties as your slut slave would be, and my uniform in your service (public and private)

No comments: