Friday, August 10, 2007

Ask yourself if this is where you want to be 20 or 30 years from now

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/393605016.html

The only strong psychological component to this "paddling a strange 40 year old woman I met off the internet while I should be with my wife and teenage kids" is the backlash from whatever traumatic event ruined your life and sent you from an intelligent religious man into this sad, sad freak.

Personally, I'm curious why the author if this ad is open enough to be spanked and paddled by a complete stranger at 7:03a on a weekday, but insists her disciplinarian be Jewish. I'm pretty sure if you asked your rabbi, "Hey, can I get spanked by a stranger?" he would respond, "As long as he's Jewish." Would it otherwise be an abomination?

Why does he need to be intelligent? I'm not just going to have any brute whip me, you say. He has to have a degree in Art or Business before he can paddle my ass. Paddles are very very complicated and hard to operate and, in the hands of a moron, someone could get hurt nonsexually.

Also, what's with this "possibly a whipping" business? Are you suddenly coy? Is this playing hard to get in the world of Jewish s&m? I thought I was the one setting the strict rules. Just for that, you're getting whipped.

Spanking/Paddling/Possibly a Whipping - w4m


Reply to: pers-393605016@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-10, 7:03AM EDT


You set the strict rules and administer the punishments.

You are a strict disciplinarian,Jewish, late 50's plus very into disciplining a pretty 40ish lady. You are very intelligent and understand there is a strong psychological component to this.

No comments: