Monday, August 20, 2007

Family Vacation

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cas/401107529.html

The author of this ad is in Brooklyn RIGHT NOW. And if that wasn't hot enough for you, then check this out: he is staying at his aunt's house. What a playa!

He's in downtown Brooklyn. I'm not quite sure where that refers to. Brooklyn Heights? If he's surrounded by skyscrapers and such, he's actually in Manhattan. The two are easily confused I guess to visitors, assuming such visitors are blind.

If you're a woman who has never had a stroke before, the author likes to provide nice long strokes. How does he do that? Maybe he shocks you with scary news or electricity or a maybe he only hooks up with really really old women. Hopefully you'll recover your motor functions and health after one of these nice long strokes. Otherwise your family will say, "On the downside, my friend had a stroke today. But don't worry, it was a nice, long stroke."

How can the author be reach? Via a 917 phone number. I wonder how a California visitor has a 917 number. I f you know the answer, definitly get back to me.

IM IN BROOKLYN RIGHT NOW - m4w - 25


Reply to: pers-401107529@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-19, 10:36PM EDT


IM VISITING FROM CALI RIGHT NOW AND AM IN DOWNTOWN BROOKLYN AT MY AUNTS HOUSE. I am five feet eleven 165lbs and very attractive and well built. clean cut and have a 9 incher. This is my last week in new york and i would like to enjoy myself. im looking for a great encounter tonight. i love oral and love to provide nice long strokes. I f you can deep throat definitly get back to me. I can be reach via nine, one,seven-4-0-six,five,[#] [#]-[#]. I am looking to meet up right now and can travel if needed.

No comments: