Monday, September 3, 2007

I lots of things

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/412867406.html

The author of this ad writes like I speak when I'm really really drunk. And if the author is drunk, that's impressive for 2:25pm.

Then again, it is Labor Day. Maybe she was at a picnic, had some beers in the yard, and then came inside to go find sex on the internet. If that's not the purpose of a federal holiday, then what is?

The author starts listing generic adjectives that apply to her (and a verb?), including "and many more." As if maybe we thought she gave us an exhaustive list and would be stunned to discover that those six words didn't sum her up entirely as a person.

She then lists such unique interests as "sports", "sex", and "going out to dinner". She's one in a million, I tell you.

But maybe that the essence of Labor Day. It's a day of the masses. A day when the faceless millions from the Long Islands of the country get to stop being cogs in an industrial machine and get to get drunk in the afternoon and be fabulously ordinary and search for whatever flirtatious and sexual release they can get before it's time to go back to work.

do u got what i'm lookin for - w4m - 21


Reply to: pers-412867406@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-03, 2:25PM EDT


Hey Guys, How everybody doing? I hope you enjoying the weekend. Well I'm brown skin, dark brown eyes, 57, weight 170. I'm funny, outgoing, understand, blunt person, aggressive, and many more. I'm into sports, movies, sex, traveling, going out to dinner, movies, bowling, reading, listen to music, and many others. Well I'm looking for that right guy that I can talk too, hang out with, and do others thing with. A guy who is respectful, no kids, don't smoke, live by his self, knows how to dress, and treat a women. The ages are 22 and up.

No comments: