Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Watersports

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/419329993.html

The author of this ad considers "takin' a piss on a girl" to be a watersport, like polo or swimming. I guess it's appropriate that the champion in that sport get a golden medal.

Seriously, what woman doesn't want to be referred to as "toilet girl"? Who knows how many love songs have been written about the toilet girl, who looked as good as she smelled.

This toilet girl is also into virtual play. Because if there's anything weirder than pissing on a stranger, it's cyberpissing on a stranger.

CWBYWLL: Ohhh, my warm piss is arching upwards into the air
TOYLETGURL4: Oh, I feel it on me. It feels so warm
CWBYWLL: Oh yeah, it's splashing back on me.
CWBYWLL: Oh, no, I'm almost done!
TOYLETGURL4: Oh baby, I'm so wet.

This girl wants to hear the nastiest fantasies of strangers on the internet. I think she's handling the nasty fantasy situation just fine on her own. Personally, I can't be with a slutty girl like this. At best, I'd put one of those plastic toilet seat covers on her face first. Who knows who else has been there?

toilet girl - w4m - 24


Reply to: pers-419329993@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-10, 11:54PM EDT


Any guyz into watersports...takin' a piss on a girl? Would love to hear your stories and what turns you on. 24 y/o female looking to be used or maybe some virtual play. Hardcore and dominant males only, who really get off on this type of thing. Would love to hear your nastiest fantasy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Boating.... Last month, I have purchased very nice boat from Dick's Sporting Goods store through CouponAlbum at very discounted price...

Dan Murphy said...

Let's be honest, this is literally the greatest comment of all time. Get back to work will. Anonymous Sex isn't writing about itself.