Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Ass Pirate

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/326781335.html

Arr matey! Lick me hole!

This is a rare pirate who addresses her first mate as "sweety." On the topic of rarities, she's the only person I know who puts her fondness for swimming and snorkeling two sentences away from her desire for a stranger's tongue in her rectum. Girls like that are hard to find.

Why does she even tell us she likes snorkeling? In Manhattan, it's not as if whatever casual encounter you have will involve a trip to the coral reef.

Then again, this woman doesn't just want a casual encounter. She wants a serious relationship. And what better way to start one than with a "short note"? Anything too long will scare this ass pirate who wants to snorkel with you away.

Lick me hole!! - w4m


Reply to: pers-326781335@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-08, 12:24PM EDT


Greetings sweety! My hobbies includes swimming and snorkeling. I want to meet some good diver out there for a date... he must be a good lover also for a serious relationship. hit me back with a short note if interested!

No comments: