Thursday, May 17, 2007

He'll forget all about you

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/332483959.html

Who doesn't like having sex with white old geezers? Especially when you describe them in such glowing, sexy terms?

This Don Juan tries to seduce women by describing his Alzheimer's and suggesting that he'll forget the girl's name and that maybe you'll feel sorry for him. Hot.

If he can't remember your name, how will he go down on you for 30 minutes? Won't he wake up in the middle, confused, and wonder what he's doing? Where he is?

This old man, while certainly not bragging about his small genitals, is awfully confident that he'll be able to achieve erection (which is usually more difficult to achieve than, say, short-term memory). He plans on having two separate bouts of sex, lasting hours. Maybe his memory just "forgot" all the times he stayed as limp as his jowls.

I do give Mr. Magoo credit, however, for not only being on the internet and being honest, but for being awake past 10pm.

Invite this old geezer over to go down and then fuck you - m4w


Reply to: pers-332483959@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-16, 10:08PM EDT


Do you like having sex with white old geezers. Granted I am on my last legs, at times forget my name and of course yours, but maybe you feel sorry for me because I will perform cunnilingus on your for a good half hour or more, taking my time slowly pleasuring, exploring with my tongue before finally picking up the pace and staying down while you have several releases. Finally my old, little cock is able to get up and then it will fuck you for round one at least half an hour and then after my first orgasm, I will go down on you again.When my cock recharges for round two, I have a terrible problem. My cock stays up for almost an hour or more and unless you are truly skilled it will not be able to cum again for that long or maybe not at all for round two and just stays rock hard for you to fuck and suck. Are you sure you will not be mad having a rock hard cock at your disposal for such a long period of time because most men do not have this horrible problem where it just stays up.

No comments: