Friday, March 30, 2007

How can a baby pay you back?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/302936608.html

What is it that the author of this ad likes about wearing diapers? Does she think her ass looks good in Huggies? Does she just like being able to relieve herself in public? I'm surprised she made the brave decision to reveal this about herself.

Also, how does the author know she likes baby food? I guess when you wear diapers, it's not the biggest leap to say, "Hmm... Might as well try some Gerber's Strained Peas." I also wonder how the author can incorporate smashed carrot paste into something sexual with her creepy internet daddy.

I don't think any baby should look for a daddy who's attracted to their baby daughter, so I'm not sure exactly what "experience" the author is looking for. If the dad is looking for 18 year olds on the internet, I'm guessing his first "experience" at being a baby daddy didn't work out so well.

But I do give the author credit though. Only a real baby would confuse fraternal and paternal.

adult baby needs her diaper changed - will repay her Daddy! - w4m - 18


Reply to: pers-302936608@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-30, 1:19AM EDT


I like to wear diapers.. have accidents.. have Daddy clean me up and play with me. I like to eat baby food, be fed... be cooed at.. sleepin cribs... drink from bottles...I want a loving dominant Daddy who seeks a REAL baby girl who will do ANYTHING to make her loving Daddy as happy as he can be. Must be older and must be somewhat experienced for me to get into the role. Please contact me if you have that fraternal instinct.. baby needs her Daddy!!!!!!!!!! And baby will make it up to her Daddy! ;)

No comments: