Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wanted: For Humping

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/505981478.html

The title for this ad is, I think, written like an old time western wanted poster, as if maybe the author wants a hump dead or alive. I like to think of myself as a good lover, but I've never really thought of myself as a good hump.

There's probably a good camel joke to be made as well, but it's not necessary.

A good place to start any male-female friendship is a blow job, but I don't know of any British-spelled theatres in New York.

wanted guy who is a good hump - w4m - 22 (Upper West Side)


Reply to: pers-505981478@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-11, 1:40PM EST


Do you like a good adrenaline rush? I want to find a guy adventureous enough to have sex in a public place. I always thought a good place to start would be me giving you a blow job at a movie theatre. If you're up to it, email me!